5 star dishes and best wishes

5 star dishes and best wishes
food for the family

Thursday 15 November 2012

IDEA

quick question this has always been my food blog to help assist in the same dinner every week blues. And also to share our love of made from scratch, homemade cooking that is the best quality and taste you can imagines.

I have taken my demestication to new extremes trying to save us money and from harmful chemicals and using homemade non toxic cleaners, detergents and so on we also use a more natural approach to felling blah and really dont like to pump ours selfs up with pill after pill, unless nothing else is doing the trick.

I am a proverbs 31 wife and mother and proud of it!

so my question to you????????Any interest in the ones I have tried and tested and found to work being shared on here as well?

Leave a comment and let me know